Sunday, May 19, 2013

You Can't Say Crap On The Radio for May 19th, 2013

4:00-5:15 PM  WSDR Smeltdown Radio


I'm A Bug (Live at WFMU) - The Urinals
You Can't Say Crap On The Radio - Stiff Little Fingers
Another Wasted Night - Gang Green
Skate To Hell - Gang Green
Skate And Destroy - The Faction
Writers Cramp - Husker Du
Rise Above - Black Flag 
Alcoholiday - Kaos
Alcohol - Gang Green
I'm A Mutant - Count Vertigo 
Wild In The Streets - Circle Jerks
Pushin' Too Hard - The Klan
John Wayne Was A Nazi - MDC Stains
Revolting Mess - Ice 9
I Kill Hippies - Jack Tragic & The Unfortunates
Jah Love - Bad Brains (Talkover)
Matinee - Kraut
Most People Are Dicks - Ludichrist
Tied Down - Negative Approach 
Cop Cars - The Boys
Hit Or Miss - The Damned
Drinking About My Baby - The Damned
Piss On Your Dog - Crime
I Hate Tourists - The Freeze
Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue - Ramones
Circle One - Germs
No God - Germs
I Don't Want To Go Down The The Basement - Ramones
Look Ahead - Zombie Squad
Surfin' With The Contras - Zombie Squad

No comments: