Friday, July 5, 2019

Funk Night At Kelly's Bar & Lounge 6-19-19

Creation (Excerpt) - The Jimmy Castor Bunch
It's Just Begun - The Jimmy Castor Bunch
Listen To Me - Baby Huey
Funky - The Chambers Brothers
Bra - Cymande
Running Away (Long Version) - Roy Ayers
Woman - Barrabas
I Gotcha - Joe Tex
Funky Woman - Parliament
Shakey Ground - The Temptations
The Jam - Graham Central Station
Ooh Yea - Betty Davis
Machine Gun - The Commodores
Funky Worm - Ohio Players
Funky President - James Brown
I Know You Got Soul - Bobby Byrd
Soul Power '74 Part I - Maceo And The Macks
Think (About It) - Lyn Collins
Little Child Running Wild - Curtis Mayfield
"T" Plays It Cool - Marvin Gaye
You Are What I'm All About - The New Birth
I'm Glad You're Mine - Al Green
Action Speaks Louder Than Words - Chocolate Milk
Brotherman (Extended Version) - The Final Solution
Future Shock - Curtis Mayfield
(Not Just) Knee Deep - Funkadelic
Rise (12" Version) - Herb Albert
Erotic City ("make love not war Erotic City come alive") - Prince
Chocolate City - Mavis Staples
Chocolate City - Parliament
Ahh... The Name Is Bootsy, Baby! - Bootsy's Rubber Band
Who's The Man? (With The Master Plan) - The Kay-Gee's
Excedrin Headache # 24 - Truth
Good Soul Music - The Dramatics
I've Been Watching You - The Southside Movement
I Got A Thing, You Got A Thing, Everybody's Got A Thing (LP Version) - Funkadelic
Get Me Back On Time Engine Number Nine (Parts I & II) - Wilson Pickett
Sang And Dance - The Bar-Kays
A Funky Song - Ripple
Fun - Brick
Smokin' Cheeba Cheeba - The Harlem Underground Band
Shutdown:
Betray My Heart - D'Angelo
The Door - D'Angelo
Back To The Future (Part II) - D'Angelo
Sugah Daddy - D'Angelo

No comments: