Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Mod Night at Kelly's Bar & Lounge 7-7-19

Odgen's Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
The Ox - The Who
Night Time - The Strangeloves
One Of The Survivors - The Kinks
Hanky Panky - The Shondells
My Boy Lollipop - Millie Small
Intensified - Desmond Dekker and the Aces
Funky Mule - Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm
The Grunt - The J.B.'s
Wild Thing - The Troggs
My Mind's Eye - Small Faces
Mother's Little Helper - The Rolling Stones
I Can't Control Myself - The Troggs
Teenage Head - Flamin' Groovies
Express Yourself - Charles Wright And The 103rd Street Rhythm band
That's Entertainment (Live) (Dig The New Breed) - The Jam
Rock And Roll - Velvet Underground
Hey Joe - Wilson Pickett
I Gotcha - Joe Tex
Clean Up Woman - Betty Wright
Hey, Leroy - Jimmy Castor Bunch
I Know You Got Soul - Bobby Byrd
Ain't It Funky Now - Grant Green
Pressure Drop - Toots And The Maytals
Punky Reggae Party (12" Part I) - Bob Marley And The Wailers
Police & Thieves - The Clash
Union Jack Car - Lord Sutch
Makin' Time - Green Bullfrog
Cool Jerk - The Capitols
Cool Jerk '68 Instrumental - The Capitols
Wooly Bully - Sam Sham And The Pharaohs
Where Were You? - The Mekons
Ever Fallen In Love - Buzzcocks
Donkey Dick - Judge Dread
Funky Donkey - Pretty Purdie
Soul Finger - The Bar-Kays
Living For The City - Ray Charles
Little Bit O'Soul - The Music Explosion
Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White - The Standells
Pushin' Too Hard - The Seeds
Sweet Jane - Mott The Hoople
It Sipple Out Deh - Max Romero
Robin's Theme - The Sensational Guitars Of Dan and Dale
(For God's Sake) Give More Power To The People - The Chi-Lites
Rosyln - The Pretty Things
Itchycoo Park - Small Faces
Gabrielle - The Nips
I Can't Explain - The Who
Open My Eyes - Nazz
Racist Friend - The Special AKA
Spazz - The Elastik Band
Soul Street - Eddie Floyd
Funky Street - Arthur Conley
Simple Song - The Meters
You Really Got Me - The Kinks
Mary Anne With The Shakey Hands - The Who
Dogs (Part I) - The Who
Dogs (Part II) - The Who
Hold On - Sam & Dave
Green Onions - Booker T. & The M.G.'s
I Got The Feelin' - James Brown And The Famous Flames
It's My Life - The Animals
I Can't Explain - David Bowie
Shutdown:
Can I Get Next To You Girl? - AC/DC

No comments: