Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WSDR Sunday June 10th, 2012 Playlist

4:00-5:00 PM

Bark Hard - Kicked Out Of Hell
Reggie Watts - Fuck Shit Stack
Black Randy & The Metrosquad - Trouble At The Cup
MC5 - Kick Out The Jams
Crime - You're So Repulsive (Alt. Take)
Minor Threat - I Don't Want To Hear It
Fuck You - DOA
TSOL - Silent Majority/Abolish Government
DOA - Smash The State
Negative Approach - Tied Down
DOA - Fucked Up Ronnie
Dead Kennedys - Nazi Punks Fuck Off
The Dicks - No Nazi's Friend
Culo - Death Culture / Toxic Vision / I'm A Mutant
The Ladies - Suicide Party / You're Dumb
Fear - I Don't Care About You
Angry Samoans - You Stupid Asshole / Get Off The Air
The Fuck Ups - I Think Your Shit / I Hate You
The Sex Pistols - No Fun (Live Winterland 1978)
Ed Gein's Car - Boo Fuckin' Hoo
Dils - Class War
Avengers - We Are The One

No comments: