Sunday, March 24, 2013

You Can't Say Crap On The Radio for March 24th, 2013

4-5 PM  WSDR Smeltdown Radio

My Son Is Alive - Crushed Butler

On The Street - The Stooges
You Can't Say Crap On The Radio - Stiff Little Fingers
Right Is Right - Shattered Faith
I Won't Be Back - Dwarf 
Ethiopian Version - King Tubby (Talkover) 
City Slang - Sonic's Rendezvous Band
Frankenstein - New York Dolls
Down At The Rock And Roll Club - Richard Hell And The Voidoids
(We Are) The Road Crew - Motorhead
I Hate Society (Live) - DRI
Mental Breakdown - Social Unrest
Stab Me In The Back - Social Unrest
I Love You - Social Unrest
Clean Cut American Kid - Ill Repute
Preppy - JFA
I Need Lunch - Dead Boys
What's This Shit Called Love? - The Pagans
Street 66 - Linton Kwesi Johnson (Talkover)
Corruption - Submachine
Minus Device - Submachine
She-Things - Submachine
Anti-Cimex - When The Innocent Die

No comments: